Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Easy & Delicious


Easy & Delicious


Thai Pork Larb with Mama Noodles::

My first menu is Thai food called Larb which is very popular in Thailand.  Larb is a northeastern food that usually comes with his friends (papaya salad, sticky rice and grilled chicken) it can be cooking with various kinds of meat such as beef, chicken, fish etc. I chose this menu to show you how to do it because it is very tasty and very easy to cook for everyone.  But this time I will eat with Mama (instant noodle) believe me it really get a long well together. So, if you want to try it, you should do it.  It is really delicious. Believe me


Here is a recipe :)

    • 1/4 tablespoon ground dried chili pepper
    • 3 tablespoons fish sauce
    • 1/2 lbs ground pork
    • A half of lime (juice)
    • 3-4 thinly sliced shallot
    • 1 tablespoon toasted rice powder
    • 3 sprigs spearmints
    • 2 sliced spring onions
    • 2Lettuce leaves
    • 1 tea spoon of sugar
     

    Let’s cooking Larb!!!!

    Heat up your pot pours little of water wait until hot.  Then add ground pork and stir it.  You should be careful when stir it because it will stick your pot a lot, but don’t worry about it.  Keep stirring it until the pork is well done.  Now the pork is ready for seasoning put a little bit of sugar (if you do not like sweet, you can skip this step) because there is sweet taste in the pork.  Add fish sauce, lime juice, ground dried chili pepper, shallot, toasted rice powder (I love it very much, so I add it a lot.) and some spring onions. Then mix it well together and taste it.  If you want something more, you just add after you want. Don’t forget to add spearmint leaves for the last thing to keep it fresh. Now you can serve your Larb with lettuce, string beans, and cucumbers.

    How to cook Mama?





    Heat up your pot and pour a lot of water for boiling Mama.  When the boiling water is ready add the noodle.  Waiting for 3-5 minutes when Mama is done.  Then put it on a bowl (if you don’t want it too cook just wash it with the cold water just like when boiling spaghetti.) Now you can put it on your dish and decorate it after you want.
    How to garnish your dish?
    I put 2 leaves of lettuce in to dish just like a small boat then put Larb on the lettuce. Sprinkle it with a little bit of toasted powder and three little spearmint leaves on the top.  You can serve with your Mama.




      


    Finish


     






     Together :D


    Tips and Techniques

    If you want your vegetable keep fresh.  You should wash them slice them and keep them in freeze.  So, you can eat them more delicious, and still crunchy.
    If you don’t want your mint leaves changes color, you should put it when finish cooks your food.
    If you on diet and want more fiber you can use whole-wheat noodle and tuna low fat instead.


    Thank you for reading my blog.  Hope you will love this menu.
    See you on next blog :D

    Bye Bye :)



    Ornicha J.deepram








    6 comments:

    1. Oh It's a simple menu. I'll cook it for my mom this evening. She loves this kind of Thai food so much. I'll follow your new menu na. :)))

      ReplyDelete
    2. heheh i will try do it in this weekend because it can be my diet meal><
      thx u for ur recipe <3

      ReplyDelete
    3. It looks very tasty and easy to do!! Thanks for the recipe. I heard that you love cooking very much, so next time can you review how to do chocolate cake for me?:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Next time I will do it. Thx for ur comment.

        Delete
    4. I really liked your style of writing and I love larb so it's a winner for me. :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thank you very much. I'm glad you like it.

        Delete