Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Never Out of Fashion, Floral Prints Dresses

Spring - Summer 2012


For centuries, women are compared as flowers. The colors and shapes of both   were created to color the world so, mixing these two things together make the world look more wonderful. Every year, each fashion brand came up with floral print dresses and clothes collections during Spring – Summer. It’s a kind of easy-wearing cloths and it’s also fit for all-day activities. 



 Knowing what’s fit and look good on you are the main idea of fashion, so don’t be afraid to try it on. Although you are worrying to bare your arms, you can cover it with a cardigan or blazer. This is FUN! and easy fabrics or clothes to play with.
The floral prints are the main focus of this style, so make sure you pick the one that fresh you up!

-         - Big and bold floral print with many different colorful colors on dresses is cute to be in cocktail party.  The prints will catch anyone’s attention.
-        -  The tiny and scattered floral print with a soft pastel color on dress is very perfect for everyday-wearing. It give a look of girly and sweetly.






The accessory isn’t necessary for this look. With a floral prints, you don’t need to be so serious about tiny little things else. Moreover this style go very well with any hairstyles ,so it doesn’t matter whether you  let your hair down  to add a little more sweetness look or tie it up like a pony tail  to create a sexy look.



 

I really like the floral collections, so I was not surprise that this style hit the runway again and again. Floral prints collection is running in a fashion cycle.  This year many fashion brands came up with their floral collection but I prefer the small fashion brand much more than high end. I think it’s easier to catch fashion in a lower price of small brands so, you can save money for shoes, bags, and other sort of them. Enjoy shopping ;)












Here is some link for shopping or looking more of the collections of some brands .









Warning ! The upcoming collection “Autumn - Winter” here, soon!!






7 comments:

  1. I agree with you that floral prints dresses are always in trend every year! I have one dress that is floral and I can always use it again and again! I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flora print. It make my look sweeter. ;) I'll look forward to your Autumn-Winter trend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The floral print is very nice and also make any women look lovely on it. It is good idea to have them in my closet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would it be okay if I wear the last dress to class?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! I love the floral dress too! It's in trend all the time, I think. Now I have to look for it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult for me to comment since I don't wear floral prints. :) I do like your writing style and your organization.

    ReplyDelete