Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

English&ASEAN


                No English Skills No Future Job
      BKK- A large number of Thai students are still deficiency of English skills which will become a native language in the next three years, all students should develop English skills instantly in order to competing neighbor-countries students in ASEAN.
      But that may soon change. The Head of Education Ministry declared yesterday, to promote and encourage Thai students, is considering a new curriculum preparing the students to compete in ASEAN.
      Suan Dusit polls show the result of surveys on “Thai Students in English skills for preparing to ASEAN,” revealing more than half of a hundred students think that their English is still moderately; mostly can’t communicate but knowing the grammar. But still having some groups don’t what the ASEAN is.
      The fourth years girl of one university says that “I know about grammar in English but I can’t speak,” she says “In a class, I speak only Thai, so how can I speak English if every day I speak only Thai.”
      Lately, some university aware of this issue announced the teachers explain the essential of English skill in ASEAN to students.
      “I study in English major and I hear it from my teacher in Business class that making me so nervous,” One girl student says. “But I still concern with finding my job.”
      To increase more efficiency in English skills, Thai students should improve immediately for a job competing in 2015.  

2 comments:

  1. I definitely agree with this news! Thai student should now be ready for the ASEAN but they are not ready at all. And I think we should not open ASEAN until we are ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with this news because English is the most important language for everyone

    ReplyDelete